Friday, March 16, 2012

-Ish

I love the suffix -ish. It's very useful for describing things.


For example, we just switched vets and on the paperwork I had to fill out, I had to describe my dogs. They are golden retrievers....well, one of them definitely is. The other is golden retriever-ish. Also, how do you describe a golden retriever? They're not exactly brown, mine are more brown-ish.


So, there is a new Challenge at the Moxie Fab World: feathers. I'm not sure how innovative this is. Maybe it's innovative-ish. I was definitely going for arrow and bulls-eye-ish.

PTI cardstock and Fresh Snow ink
Feathers from my kids' craft box
Cricut circles
Button and thread from stash
Pin from Mark's Finest Papers
Cuttlebug embossing folder

No sentiment. I give my extra cards to the deacons at church to use at Meals-On-Wheels and anything else, which lately has been a whole slew of funerals. This way the card can be anything they need it to be.

Thanks for looking. And if you feel like commenting, you could also leave tips for the best way to do blog candy. I have it, not sure the best way to give it out!

5 comments:

Jen M said...

I love this! The blue is fab and I love that you raided the kid's craft box. :)

Blog candy, just list it, give a deadline, and use random.org to draw a number. :)

Julie S said...

Lovely card. I've borrowed from my kiddos before too. ;)

Carole said...

Right on target-ish. Very pretty and clever cute too

Marlena M. said...

Oh yes, very innovative. I love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!