Friday, August 26, 2011

Polka Dots and Stripes


This Friday finishes up a crazy summer for me. One kiddo went back to school this week, I start next week, and the other kiddo starts the week after that. I will be super glad to get back in our routine and I'm not babysitting this year so that I can focus on my own kids. Plus, there will hopefully be a bit more crafting time, too!


I have two months of KOM stamps that have not gotten nearly enough love (or ink) because of the craziness around here, so I pulled this one out. Those bees are just so stinkin' cute. I much prefer them in rubber form!

Georgia Pacific cardstock
Echo Park dp
Unity Stamp Co. stamps
Memento Ink
Ribbon Boutique ribbon
glitter glue

Have a beautiful day!

13 comments:

Ruby said...

Your card is very pretty. I love the stamps that you used.

Jingle said...

This is very sweet!

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable. I just love how you used the dp with the fun stamps.

Erin said...

Love the big bow and colors!

sharon g said...

Those bees are just adorable!

Linda said...

This is so adorable. I just love it! the bees too cute.

*Alison* said...

This is really pretty.. I like the color combo, that cute button, and the sentiment is perfect.. off to finish the unity hop :) HUGS

Annette said...

very very cute...

Danie May said...

Too cute! I love these adorable bees and the fabulous colours together!

{PaperCrafterAnonymous} said...

an adorable cute and simple card..

Jocelyn Olson said...

Hee hee...I prefer them in rubber form, too! The bees are so sweet--love the hearts. Awesome card, Sarah!

Sarah said...

Super cute! Love the papers you used too!

Kary said...

Sarah, this is totally adorable!! Love the bees!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!