Thursday, August 11, 2011

Make it Monday

These posts have been all over the place lately. Since my class ended and its deadlines are over, I've been having a hard time remembering which day it is anyway. Bring on the school schedule and routine!


This Make it Monday was kind of a hoardsaver- to make our own coordinating ribbon using Copics. I can hardly ever find the exact color I want and it has never dawned on my to try making my own before. Duh.

I like how this one turned out- this hasn't happened a lot lately so I'm grateful.

Bo Bunny dp
Papertrey Ink cardstock, dies, stamps, ribbon
Copic markers
Palette Ink
vellum

1 comments:

Marybeth said...

Very pretty card and you did a great job on striping the ribbon. I working on that one.I like the way your card turned out too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!