Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Whoo Hoo, it's here!

In the mail today, my November/December issue of PaperCrafts Magazine was waiting for me. I've been waiting for this issue since May
 
BECAUSE....

 
That's my card on the right. I apologize for the picture. We haven't had a scanner since I accidentally let the smoke out of ours with the wrong electric cord.
 
Anyway, this card feels like a fluke- an amazingly fun fluke, but a fluke nonetheless.. It's the only card of mine that's ever been accepted, and that's ok. Life is crazy.
 
The only thing I want to know is,
Is it possible to bronze magazines?
 

2 comments:

Jen M said...

Yay!!! Congrats, Sarah!

Unknown said...

Yay for you! Any of us who visit your blog on a regular basis KNOW you're talented, but isn't it a nice pat on the back when a publication ALSO recognizes it!

And now I'm gonna have to go get myself a copy of that magazine, because I know one of the contributors! Maybe you can't bronze it, but I bet you can FRAME the page along with a copy of your card! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!