Sunday, January 22, 2012

Re-inkers just made me happy :)

I had to order re-inkers because my ink pads were getting pretty darn dry. And they arrived yesterday in my favorite colors, so I went a little crazy and made 5 instead of just one. I've been really inspired by Jen at The Sparkle Within in her quest to use what she has, although I don't have the willpower to stop shopping, I have been really trying to use what I have and simplify life.

I made these for the Unity KOM Sketch Challenge. It's a little set and my photography can't get the colors right, but I had a good time varigating the bluish-green inks I have as well as using some of the buttons and trim in my drawer.


Core'dinations cardstock
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Unity KOM for January
Buttons, lace, and embroidery thread from stash

1 comments:

Jen M said...

These are GORGEOUS, Sarah! :) Those buttons and trims are just beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!