Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Glitter....lots of it...




I usually stay away from glitter. I'm not sure if it's my neatfreak tendencies, or the  unwillingness to share with my four-year-old, or how I'm going to explain to my 7 year-old that I played in the glitter without her.

I saw a tutorial the other day about masking with glitter and adhesive sheets and it's slightly less messy than using GLUE and glitter, so I went for it.


I was having a bad picture taking day (kind of like a bad hair day?) so it's hard to see all of the sparkle that's on this sucker. Good thing this will be given in real life!

Georgia Pacific cardstock
Papertrey Ink adhesive sheets
Doodlebug glitter
Unity Stamp Co sentiment
Nestabilities dies
Versamark and Memento ink
Ranger embossing powder

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Your card is fun and bubbly! Love it. ;)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!