Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Destruction, Mayhem, and Zippers

It's Tuesday Trigger time again at the Moxie Fab World!


As soon as I saw this, I thought of some paper I bought a long time ago and hadn't yet used. The trees were vertical, though, and the angles of the trees in the inspiration picture were what caught my eye. I thought about cutting the paper on an angle, but that mean the trees would have been leaning. While that is the norm here in Wyoming, it would have looked funny on a card.


I used my overabundance of buttons to get the angle, and then I couldn't make a good tree from my scraps, so I destroyed a zipper and stitched it into a circle to make  my tree. I think my favorite part about this card is the random heart and zipper pull.

Jillibean Soup Paper
Coredinations Cardstock
Basic Grey and Paper Studio buttons
Unity sentiment
Palette ink
Zipper???

Happy Fall, Y'all!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sarah, your card REALLY appeals to me. I love the colours and the textures. There is so much of interest to draw the eye. I like that random zipper pull, too! :-)

Kathy Rosecrans said...

What a wonderful card!!

Helen F. said...

Great card with your "straight" trees, Sarah! Love the mix of buttons and flower too :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!